Complement the park is home. Beautiful and unique design will increasingly make the occupants feel at home. Creating and designing a garden at home is actually not too difficult. Only, it must be adapted to the conditions and extent of existing homes.
In addition to utilizing the excess land, the park can also be made by utilizing one of the rooms in the house. If there is no land left at all to make it due to limited land. If you want to build a garden at home consider the following:
1. Adjust the number of plants with the existing land area. To find out how many plants required to meet the land, the formula used is the area divided by the diameter of the seed. For example, if the available land area 1000 square centimeter, while the seed diameter 25 centimeters, then the number of seeds required is 40 units.
2. If you do not have the rest of the park land that could be made, then choose one of the corners of the room for a garden. But this is temporary in nature and not a permanent park. You can choose a corner living room, family room or another room.
3. Choose plants that suit the situation and condition of the existing land. If parks are outdoors, where sunlight can be free, choose the appropriate plants. Some kind of interest can be selected for this type of garden. But if the park is in the room, select the type of plants that fit in the room (indoor plant), or that like shade. Choose plants that vary in size. Arrange plants according to size so as to create the sort order for a beautiful and attractive.
4. If you want a garden outside the house before planting soil is stirred or turned upside down first. It's so wild grass and weeds can die down to the roots.
5. To create more beauty value, you can equip it with a garden accessory. For example, installing garden lights with various designs are beautiful and interesting or even coupled with lawn chairs to enjoy the beauty of the garden that we created.
A few tips on creating a garden at home, may be useful to all of you who have the desire to create a garden. Thank you.